Residence Les Chalets du Gypse
This residence**** has been built in a Savoyard style, overlooking the traditional village of Saint-Martin de Belleville: location on the slopes, ski in ski out, prestigious setting, decoration, comfort, spacious apartments, spa "Well-being Centre".
Services included summer and winter:
Towels and bed linen included. Beds made on arrival. (excluding the beds in the living-room)
Final cleaning included (except kitchen and dishes).
1st cleaning kit included, extra : 8€/kit.
1 baby cot + 1 high chair at disposal, depends on availabilities.
Free access to the wellness centre (swimming-pool, jacuzzi, sauna, hammam and fitness centre)
Free wifi connection at reception, all other connections are extra.
From 07/07 to 01/09/2018.
Week in apartment for 6 people: 635 to 815 €
Week in apartment for 8 people: 865 to 1,105 €
Week in apartment for 10 people: 950 to 1,255 €.
Services with extra cost, winter and summer:
Extra towels (1 large + 1 small) : 10€/kit. Bathrobe : 9€.
Bakery service at the reception : breads and “viennoiseries” each morning.
Pets : 60€/pet/day (only one per apartment, anti-rabies certificat required).
Covered car park : in the winter 60€ for the week/25€ during the summer(height limited to 1.80m).
Weather forecast and newspaper available at the reception.
Snooker at the reception.
Extra charge for the Spa "Ô des Cimes" (massages, face and body cares).
Tourist tax included.
- Total capacity : 238
- NOESIT_CAPACITETOTALEREELLE : 33
- NOESIT_NOMBREAPPARTEMENTS : 33
- Accommodation for 4 people : 1
- Accommodation for 6 people : 8
- Accommodation for 6 people and over : 21
- Sports hall
- Ski locker
- Car park
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Private parking
- Private garage
- Indoor swimming pool
- Pets welcome
- Pets supplement
- Luggage storage
- Tourist brochures
- Cleaning/housekeeping at end of stay
- Baby equipment
- Free private internet access
- Sheets and towels included
- Hearing disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Bathtub + transfer board + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible
Points of interest nearby
The Mountain Guides offer walks, hikes with a night in a refuge, via ferrata, glacier hikes, cli...
"Le Montagnard" was created in the old family stables. Its authentic decor, refined cuisine an...
Saling place of the Multi-activity card.