Our tips for a safe arrival or departure !
During winter season, it is important to have your snow chains or snow socks in the car, which could prove very useful during your stay or for your departure.
Before you leave, make sure that you have chains or snow socks for your car, keep them somewhere accessible, practise putting them on your vehicle before leaving.
– They might be necessary for your arrival, during your stay, or for your departure, in case it snows.
– Don’t wait until you have to cope with a difficult situation once here!
– Equip yourself with warm clothing, gloves, electric lamp, food, and drinking water
– There are special areas where you can put on your chains, all the way along the road up to Les Menuires.
– In the event of a traffic jam, don’t leave your vehicle unless you are asked to by officials or police.
– Radio Infos on the motorway : « Autoroute info », 107.7 FM, in Savoy: «France Bleu Pays de Savoie», 103.9 FM, on the way up from Moûtiers: « Virgin Radio Val Thorens – Les Menuires », 92.3 FM 101.0 FM: for vallée des Belleville traffic conditions.
On arrival in resort
- The “Maison du Tourisme” at the front of the church, is at your disposal. Have a visit there, you will get many informations!
- Left-Luggages (1.50€/person) on Saturday from 9am to 19pm at the Maison du Tourisme.
- Your permanent contact The Maison du Tourisme in Saint Martin – Tel. +33 (0)4 79 00 20 00
Arrival by car
Have a look on the Road-info, also accessible via your mobile
between Moutiers and les Menuires
Maison du Tourisme Saint Martin de Belleville
Tel. +33 (0)4 79 00 20 00 from 9am to 7pm. (on Saturday)